Monday, September 12, 2005

THINK PINK!

Along with all the excitement of moving into our new home, we found out we are having a girl!!!! I had a 3-D ultrasound, and let me tell you, they are incredible! We got to watch her suck her thumb, yawn, cover her face and kick like crazy when they woke her up! It was just amazing!

4 comments:

reid said...

That is cool it is a girl. Congrads!!!! Hopefully it looks more like you and less like Billy

Jacquelyn said...

Congratulations. I didn't even know you guys were expecting.

Billy and Katie said...

We'll offically be 5 months next Wednesday.... she is most definately an unexpected surprise! But we are so excited! In the pictures she resembles me with his chin. We'll try to put some up.

Marcus said...

I was just surfing around and I think your blog looks amazing. I also think that I am a homosexual.

Have you thought of any names yet?