So last night we were at our friends birthday party, we had a great time! It was at the Angels game and there were 9 couples from our ward who went. I cannot tell you how much fun we had! I'm sure people thought we all got plastered in the parking lot before the game. Evidence of that would have been when Jared Jones and I did our best Taylor Hicks impressions. And a few of us tried our best ambulance siren sounds and KC's sister can make a sound like a bike horn (which I had no clue was possible). And the best part is its all on video!
Anyway, I sat next to my friend Betsy and her husband and at first I will admit I was a little afraid because a friend and I had just heart attacked their house, BAD!!! and saran wrapped her surban shut. I know Brenda made 100 wall hearts and 50 hearts on knives to put in the lawn and I made 200 hearts. We covered their house, we got their trash cans, walkway..... you name it it was covered! Oh and I left out the part where I made a big sign that said "you forgot something...." and had her earring taped to it because she tp'd our house a month ago.
So at church on Sunday she told me I was dead, and that she was going to tape my carpet cleaner to my garage! So I wasn't sure if they were mad or thought it was hilarious!
So I asked Jared and he said Betsy loved it and made a video tape of it, then he told me she saved every heart.... for payback. Then he told me the cutest thing ever! When his 3 year old daughter Hailey saw it, she said "Wow mom, you're friends really love you! Look at all the hearts they made for you!"
So it was a great night full of laughs and cute stories!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment