
I know we have been told not to be a proud people, but I don't know how else to feel. Yesterday we got a letter that we have been waiting a month for, Billy offically has his Masters in Education Administration! YAYYYYYYY!!!! And he had a 3.9 GPA!
He worked so hard! I am just so dang proud of him!
Oh yeah, and he's recovering very well from his emergency appendectomy Thursday morning. The Dr. said it was the biggest appendix he'd ever seen. They are supposed to be 4 inches, his was 8!
You know what they say about guys with large appendix's?????? they're in a of alot of pain!!!!

4 comments:
Billy, we are proud too...proud of your new degree, proud you didn't cry when you lost your appendix, but mostly proud of that face...that is an awesome look that only you could do!
Rickky Bobby on friday?
maybe earky friday, we have tickets to the angels that night.... but M&M want to go too. Give us a call tonight
I saw "Little Miss Sunshine" today. I don't know if you guys have heard about it, but it has Steve Carrell in it. This movie was so funny. I am talking about long extended laughs. It is R because they say the F word alot, but it is so funny.
Post a Comment