
I am so excited that the Holiday Season is here! I just love it! It means baking cookie with my mom, lots of shopping, our anniversary! and this one should be the best I've ever had. I've got my sweet hubby, our sweet baby and we are in our cute little home. Last night while we were watching the Devotional Billy said "It doesn't get any better than this" and I couldn't agree more.
I spent 4 hours re-decorating our living room the other night and I have to admit... its magical. I sat out there for almost a half an hour with all of the tree and garland lights lit and just stared I knew Lia would love it. And sure enough, she woke up in the middle of the night and on my way to get her I stopped to turn on all of the lights for her. And when she came out she said "oooooooooooooooh oooooooooooooooooooooh ooooooooooooooooooooh" then came the biggest smile I've ever seen with lots of clapping! That's what made it magical! Since then she has been peeking into her present everyday, she ripped the bag and pulled everything out. I think its funny... Billy gets a little frustrated. He said that if he'd done that when he was a kid his parents would have taken everything back. And thats fine.... but not when they're 10 months old! :)
Anyway, I am just excited to have the Season upon us. I just wish the wind would go away. Dewey tried to go to the bathroom out side and the wind picked him up and blew him over! He's been terrified ever since.

No comments:
Post a Comment