Friday, July 06, 2007

Why we have the yard we do......




Those of you who know us, know how much hard work Billy has put into our backyard and so far it has been wonderful for the 3 of us..... until yesterday! Some families in the ward have those inflatable waterslides so we set up 2 of them, kiddie pools and a mothers lounge area. we had the BEST TIME! We had about 25 kids come and I think I heard them snoring across town. They all played so hard and for 3 hours!

I just feel bad that Billy (as well as most of the dads, only one could make it) wasn't there for most of the party, next time we'll do it when he's home so he can enjoy too! And I've offically kicked a Wii off of my wishlist and want one of these slides. We just have to wait until next year :)

No comments: