









As of 7:40 pm last night, Sophie has been with us for 4 weeks. I cannot believe how fast time as gone by. She is such a sweet little girl, we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She has had a hard time with G.E.R.D. (gastro-esophageal reflux disorder), but after a visit to LLUMC at 11 days old and a few Dr's visits later we finally have her on some medicine and hope that it will help her put on a little weight because when she woke up on Wednesday I swear she grew a few inches.
Here are some pictures from her first month home. I'll narrate them later. She's hungry and I can hear her crying.

3 comments:
She is BEEE-YOO-TEEE-FULLL!!!!
I can't wait 'til I get the chance to hold her...
ohhhhhhhh the one at the top of her sleeping is just so sweet!
I wish I were there to hold her. Your family is so cute. I miss you guys. Stay out of trouble.
Post a Comment