Thursday, December 16, 2010

Here we are!



I am so happy with the way these pictures came out. I am so grateful to Lucas, I love that this talented young man wanted to shoot some fun pictures of my family on the railroad tracks. The only thing that I would change is the red flower in may hair... oh well.




The last nice picture of Billy and I was taken at our wedding, usually I'm holding the camera and it's a great shot of our nostrils!
Here is my absolute favorite though!!!!
Look at all of those blue eyes!!!!


(Sophie would not look straight to save her life, so I pressed my cheek against her to push her forward, what stubborn girls we are)

5 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

Perfection! Lucas did a great job, but it sure made his job easier that you have such a gorgeous family!

Judy said...

I LOVE that last picture!

Tami said...

I love the family pictures!!!

Virginia said...

What fantastic pictures!! And I love the flower in your hair!

Jessica said...

great family pictures! how did you get 3 kids to do so well? you styled it perfectly, the flower was meant to be in your hair, my first thought of the family picture was that it was so cute to have a flower in the hair of each girl!