Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Pinkalicious!


Lia kept telling everyone, and yes I mean absolutely anyone she talked to, that she was having a birthday party... I wasn't planning on doing one for friends, but eventually I started telling moms "Yes, she's invited to Lia's party!" I love this girl!!!
We went to the store and I let her pick out all of the decorations she wanted, she picked the cake, frosting and sprinkles, toys, games, everything. That was fun for me I can only imagine how she felt.
My favorite thing we did though was make the cupcakes. I frosted them and the girls decorated them... They were the cutest ever!!!



Lia wanted a pinata really really bad! It's cute.
I set up a princess station. We did hair, make up and nails. Sam doesn't look too happy in this picture, but she LOVED it!
I made a clip for each girl and had a little party tiara.




The reason why I loved this pinata is that you don't have to hit it with a bat! Each kid takes a turn pulling a ribbon. All but one snap off when you pull it, but if you pull the magic string the bottom falls out! Noone gets hit!



Thanks to my sis in law too, she did a little photo shoot of the girls after their makeover... it was adorable!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute birthday party! I'm trying to plan Jayden's. I hope mine comes out half as well as Lia's seems to.

Awesome ideas!

B.T.B.B. said...

oh the joys of having pink ones!

Leighton & Mauri said...

Love it!! Wish we could have been there.