This is her backpack. My mom was buying supplies for her classroom, and they gave her a free backpack and since it was pink she thought of Lia... well, Lia didn't like it so I Ava
Rosed it up and now she's in love and the mom's at school think I'm a genius!

And there she goes. Mrs. K told us to give them a kiss good bye and then they were off. I turned around as fast as I could and headed straight for the office, leaving Billy with Tommy and Sophie to meet me at the car. I didn't want her to see me cry.

Last minute squeeze from mom.

Poor Tommy.

Getting ready to head to school!

She was ready to go by 7:45! We don't leave until 10:30
One proud dad!
2 comments:
I love it! Lia is the sweetest little thing out there. I hope she is really enjoying school We love her!
Oh and P.S....I dread the day Bridge starts school. If I even think about it, I start to tear up.
Post a Comment