I guess that is what we get for complaining about all the rain during the winter...we now get to suffer through this unbearable heat. Granted, there is very little humidity which is the only reason I'm still alive, but the heat is still enough to make you want to shed your skin.
We have been back from Maui for a few weeks now, and I apologize for not writing anything about our trip. I actually wrote a good page and a half, and then I lost it when I tried posting it and haven't had the desire to do it again. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, just know that our trip has made me set on living in Hawaii sometime in my life. People say you get sick of it after awhile, but considering how uneventful my life currently is, I don't see how that is possible.
Oh yeah, remember my "Ode to the California Housing Market"? Well, you can forget it. We decided it would be in our best interest to live in a house, so we are back at it. Ultimately, we decided it would be cheaper to buy a brand new one....let's see, I can spend 250,000 on a 750 sq ft hunk of crap, or I can spend 30,000 more and get a brand new 2,000 sq ft house....when you consider repairs that would have to be made and the fact that we would be living in the ghetto, buying a new house is actually cheaper.
Other than that, nothing much else is going on around here, but we'll make sure to update when something does happen. A little note however: to post on this blog now, you'll have to have a blogger user name. I know, it sucks, but I am under the opinion if your going to leave a comment, you need to sack up and tell who you are. Posting anonymously just so people don't know who you are is ridiculous. So, if you're going to post, write your name, or a even more wonderful idea, if you don't like things on this blog, go to a different one.
Friday, July 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment