Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well.... we did it!

We had an offer accepted on a house and escrow started last week. I for one am very excited! I am so glad to be getting away from our scary neighbors,parking lot wars and having to share the washers and dryers. Another benefit is that it has air conditioning!
We have been busy getting ready to make "a house a home" we bought new living room furniture, and I have to tell you, we got red couches! I am so excited! They are not bright red, they are a dark/burnt red! But I love them, Billy is starting to feel better about them (atleast that is what he tells me). We won't have them until the end of next month, that way we don't have to move them ourselves.
We've also got a great backyard, its big and fenced in. We are excited about fixing it up and making it nice. Everyone but me, my mom, Aunt Trudy and Uncle Jim want to get rid of the Blue Spruce that was planted back there. Its not ugly, it is in an odd place, but there are some sentimental reasons I want to try to keep it. So we'll see what happens.
Anyway, we'll keep you posted and let you know what happens.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

congrats... i'm going to see about coming down the end of August... if everything goes through i should be about to help y'all move then.