Well, so far so good. We are half way through the escrow process. It's not nearly as complicated as I thought it would be...just a lot more stressful. So many things have to line up perfectly, and so many things are completely out of your control, you feel you have no power over whether things work out or not...and, as it turns out, you really don't. You basically just have to worry about the things you have control over, mostly signing a bunch of meaningless papers, and trust that everything else will fall into place like it should.
Thankfully, I don't have work right now. If I had to work and worry about this whole house-buying process at the same time, I would be a mess. Besides my night classes two nights a week, I don't really have much to worry about, so I can focus on this.
Sorry there is not much more to talk about. We'll keep you up-to-date with everything as it progresses. Chau!
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment