Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ughhh...current events

The real sad thing about Peter Jennings dying is that he never found out what happened to Natalee Holloway. Come on! Why are we still talking about her?! I will agree, it is a very sad thing that happened, especially for the family, but there are people disappearing everyday in our country, and where is the 24-7 news coverage for those people? Crap happens, especially to young, intoxicated women who decide to drive home with 3 perfect strangers in a foreign country. This Natalee Halloway story is evidence that there no longer is any such thing as news. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, are all a joke. All they do is dig up the most irrelevant, sensational stories they can find, and then follow them by putting on experts telling you what to think of the irrelevant, sensational stories. They don't want you to use your mind, because if you do, you'll probably go somewhere else for the news.

Along with the recent string of current events, as was mentioned previously in this blog in a previous post, the Michael Jackson jury was full of complete idiots. Two jurors came out recently and said that they should have voted guilty, but were blackmailed into voting NOT guilty by the other morons in the jury. Along with the blackmail, other laws were broken with the jurors (inside and outside the jury room) which influenced the jury. Every person on that jury should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice, and if Michael Jackson ever molests again, every one of them should pay a severe consequence for letting him go.

Anyway, I think that is it for current events. I'm going to go watch my Seinfeld DVDs...simply amazing! I have never enjoyed watching something on DVD so much, and I'm only through the second season. The episodes are great, but I am loving all the extras as well. Larry David is a riot! The chemistry between him and Jerry Seinfeld is perfect and it becomes easy to see how the show became such a hit.

No comments: