Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Batman Begins

Katie and I finally had the chance to watch Batman Begins. The movie was amazing! I only have one question: Is it possible to erase all the old movies and simply start over? Granted, the first Batman was a classic, but I'd be willing to sacrifice that one in return for more of these. Everything about the movie worked, except for that biatch Katie Holmes. Who ever told her she could act? Every word she says seems so forced that it is impossible to take her seriously. If she wasn't in the movie, I'd have to put this on my top 10 list. Even with her in it, it was dang good.

Other news: The pregnancy is coming along fine. Katie is a real trooper. We are almost into the last trimester and anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little Lia. Things seem to be going well.

Our house is finally coming together, as is the backyard. The front yard is great! Although every bit as expensive as we thought it would be, we would not change a thing. We feel very lucky to have a nice, cozy house to raise our baby it.

1 comment:

reid said...

Batman Begins is a great movie. I saw it 3 times in the theaters and I rented it and watched it. I heard they are going to do at least 3 more movies with the same Batman. Should be even better