Katie and I just got done watching season 2 of Arrested Development. It was hard stretching the entire thing over 2 weeks when we easily could have watched all of them in a single night. The third season is currently on fox, Monday nights I think, and I hope the ratings improve drastically or there will probably not be a fourth season. I don't know why the ratings are so bad, probably because there are too many stupid people in the world, but I hope this sticks around.
On another front, The Producers (the musical) is coming to the big screen on December 16th...two days before our one year anniversary. I have seen the play 3 times, and it is an absolute riot. From watching the trailor, it looks almost identical to the musical, which is a good thing.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment