Winter will soon be among us, and I for one, except for the limited daylight, love the change of seasons. There is nothing better than the crisp, cold air of a winter night. Plus, you only have to cut the lawn like once every two months, which is an added bonus.
On another front, we finally finished painting the nursery. I have come to the conclusion that I HATE painting, however the end product (if it turns out good) more than makes up for it. I don't know why people spend so much time and money making a nursery look so nice...you could paint the walls black and the baby wouldn't care. By and large I have discovered that nurserys are for the adults that have to wake up at 2 am in the morning to sooth a crying baby.
Other than that, everything else seems to be going according to plan. Give us a hollar one of these days to catch up with old times.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Winter Sucks. It is always cold and raining.
Post a Comment