It was while we in the line were smirking at each other that these two people in the front pulled out of a backpack two giant-sized freezer ziplock bags jammed pack of dollars bills, mostly ones. It was then that those of us in line realized what we had coming. These two idiots in the front of the line did not even take the time to stack the money, or organize it, or even unfold the individual bills. The vast majority of these dollar bills were stuffed into the bag into wads, and had to be untangled, straigthened out, put into piles, and eventually counted. I cannot even begin to tell you the number of bills that tore and had to be taped together. Before too long, there were 7 employees working on this one stupid order.
25 minutes and 2000 dollars later, we were still waiting in line. I have never seen so many dirty looks or rude comments in my life. I was pretty ticked off myself. Initially these two could have cared less and were almost laughing at us waiting in line, but eventually toward the end you could see they were somewhat afraid for their lives.
Eventually, 30 minutes and 2500 dollars later, they were gone and I have never heard so many apologies from so many employees in my life. At that point, I didn't care and just wanted to leave, but as I was loading my car and leaving the parking lot, I passed these two people who were still loading their van. Approaching them was one of the guys, a 300 pound black guy, who was standing in line with me. As luck would have it, they were parked right next each other. I don't know what was said because I was at that point driving away, but man oh man, I would not want to be that couple. All I saw was this black guy yelling and pointing at the top of his voice and these two morons frozen in their steps.
In my car I turned the corner and grinned....


No comments:
Post a Comment