Well, Thanksgiving was here and now it has left, and except for having to eat 2 fairly large meals in the span of 3 hours, everything went well. Matt came down from Provo and was able to grace us with his presence for a few short days. My mom and dad worked night and day to get the addition to their house done so he would have a room to sleep in, and lo and behold, he did when he showed up at the door.
On Friday we went up with Matt to Big Bear to meet one of his friends from college and while we were there we saw Santa Claus, drove around the lake, and ate a large amount of fudge (in case you couldn't tell, there's not much to do in Big Bear).
However, the best part about Thanksgiving weekend is that I finally broke down, went on ebay, and bought a dvd of the USC - Notre Dame game on Oct. 15 that I missed (I'm still kicking myself in the butt for that one!). Anyway, yesterday (Monday) the video came, I popped it in the DVD player, and had a most remarkable 3 hour experience. I was getting nervous watching the stupid dvd, I can't imagine what I would have been like watching it live. And, as expected, the outcome was the same: USC 34, Notre Dame 31.
from Katie:
In other news.... the baby dropped again last night. Which for those of you who don't know what that means, its looks like this baby is in my knee caps! Well maybe thats a little too drastic. But she is a lot lower than she was before. I can barely fit behind my desk at work. I have a pillow to help support my back and one on my lap to help take pressure off my belly. Coming into work kind of sucks. Luckily my bosses are fathers and Mormons, needless to say I get a way with a lot! I'm a little grumpy with them and make them do my job, and they put up with it. Fools.
We're just putting the finishing touches in her room. Surprisingly guys like her room. Its very girly.
I'm also excited about the holiday season! I started putting up decorations two weeks ago and went shopping at 4:45 am on Friday. Had some serious fun! But the craziness is just beginning! I swear we are just too popular. I hate turning down invitations to parties, but we've already had to start doing that! Our one year anniversary is coming up too, crazy! And we're having Christmas Eve at our house so it should be a great month!


No comments:
Post a Comment