So I was planning on telling everyone how nice Billy's first fathers day was and that he had accomplished a WONDERFUL goal, he finished his masters! (With an A average I might add) and tell you all about Lia's new firsts, like: laughing, rolling over and eating applesauce.
First off my family bought Billy better presents than I did. (although I did carry and deliver his child) He said Erin's present is the sweetest gift he's ever received. And I have to agree, its a picture that was taken at my moms house of him and Lia. Erin's roommate is an artist and takes phenomenal pictures. Anyway it was taken during one of the many family gatherings we had a few weeks ago, and Tessa went around taking pictures with out people knowing, I think that's why its so good because its not posed. I can't describe it very well, but it truly is the sweetest picture I've ever seen. And I want her camera, but that's another blog in itself.
We had a nice little party on Sunday, Lia went swimming with my cousin Alan. She loved it! But when I went to change her diaper afterwards she had taken the biggest poop I've ever seen! We kept telling Alan he scared the crap out of her. We had a sing along too, it was funny to hear how off key my entire family was. We sang Neil Diamond, Monkey's and the Beatles. My personal favorite was Sweet Caroline.
Billy, Erin and I went to the cemetery to visit my dad. It was a little adventure getting to his plot, the sprinklers were on and the ground was extremely slippery. But in the end I was glad we made it there. I took him some roses from my garden.
Oh yeah, and I got my Modbe business up and rolling, it is off to a good start. I have a HUGE party on Monday. All of my moms rich friends will be there.
So those are the happy points I had to share, you can quit reading if you don't want to read happy things.
My Uncle David went in to LLUMC to have his pancreas removed yesterday, 9 hours into the surgery his started having internal bleeding. It was so bad they had to cancel the rest of the procedure and put him in an induced coma. 4 out of 5 people don't survive this. So yeah, not like loosing my dad was enough, now there is this crap! I cannot wait for June to end!
I swear all I thought was going to happen was Billy's Grandma's surgery. I was prepared for that. All I had to do was organize food, heck I was planning on visiting too.
But Jon Lin hit me with a low blow, so low that I've contacted an attorney. Then my dad and now this! Its just a little too much for me to handle. Its a good thing I have Billy and Lia because if I didn't I would be rolled up in a ball in the back corner of my closet for a LONG time.
So if you see me out and about and I'm not my usual self... I promise there is a really good reason for it.
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey, thanks for the gayriffic day. Just remember when the times got tough for Nacho, he wrestled.
Hey, I don't leave for DC unitl July 11th, so let me know if you wanna see some more movies like Superman and Pirates because I am game.
TOTALLY DOWN TO SEE PIRATES!
My mom is on summer vacation now and so we could see the first show and not have to fight all the little bastards in line.... oh wait they're on break too!
Anyway, pencil it in!
Sounds like a plan.
Post a Comment