




We just returned from an amazing weekend getaway! We rented a little condo in Dana Point with my mom and sister. What I loved most about where we were was that it wasn't as busy as San Diego or Newport. The weather was amazing and we made some fun memories. Billy enjoyed experiencing how truly retarded me and my sister are! I know he enjoyed the story about how we used to punch eachother in the face to try and make our noses bleed!Aside from all the fun we had, the main reason we went was to celebrate my parents marriage. Sunday the 8th would have been their 29th anniversary. So we did everything we could to make sure she had the best day! I think we succeeded. You can check out the rest of the pictures at www.kaymac.net, just click on the picture of Lia.
Oh, and the house at the top, thats a playhouse! For kids.... Seriously, some people have way too much time and money!

2 comments:
Cute pictures!!!
Dana Point is one of my favorite places to go. I am Jealous!!!!
Post a Comment