Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Whats new....






Well for starters there was a BEAUTIFUL wedding on May 19. Robin was a beautiful bride and Chris didn't look too shabby himself. Everyone had a great time, unfortunately we don't have too many pictures because Lia decided to FREAK OUT as soon as people started coming down the aisle. But we got some cute shots of her and her Grandpa.

Then we went to Disneyland with the Calders again yesterday. I wish I was the one with the camera, I would have taken pictures of the Pirates premiere. Well, it happened last Saturday but they were still set up for it and it was HUGE!!! I wish we could have gone.

But I did happen to get a few cute pics of Lia and Morgan playing on the stairs, they played up and down those stairs for at least a half an hour while the boys went on rides. It was hilarious. Lia is 8 months younger than Morgan and about an inch taller.....

No comments: