Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A busy few weeks....







Well we have been having some serious fun around here. I got completely spoiled on my birthday. My mom took the day off and we went to the beach to visit my older sister and her family for the day. Tam even baked our dads favorite cake so that was a special treat. Then we met Billy and Erin at my moms house for yummy ice cream cake. Then on the 30th my girlfriends took me to breakfast and we spent 3 hours laughing and goofing around so I didn't have a chance to be too sad. Lia and I then made a card and took that and flowers to my dad. Then on the 31st Billy and I took off to Anaheim, we stayed at the funniest hotel ever! It was so ghetto, but trying not to be. We went to and Angels game, and when we left we discovered that someone had broken into the car. The good news is nothing was taken because I had left all of our stuff at the hotel, not in the car like usual. The bad news was it was my moms car!!!!
Then we went to Disneyland on Friday, it was SO much fun! The new Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyers Island was open and we spent hours hiking around it, it was so much fun. I took a million pictures of that and the new Nemo ride so you'll have to see them when you visit. Then on our way home we heard the WONDERFUL news that my friend Valerie had her beautiful daughter!!! Jordyn Kathleen is her name. So overall what I thought was going to be a sad week, was made happy by those I love most!!!!

No comments: