
Well, maybe he's just my kind of guy, but my amazingly wonderful husband has done it again! This past Saturday he took his HUGE test that he has been studying for 6 months for. If he passes then he will have his administrative credential. If not we'll just refinance the house to get the money to pay for the test again. :)
We had a fun plan to surprise him after he was done. His parents and Lia and I drove down to UCR to pick him up for dinner. He knew Lia and I were coming, but he didn't know about his parents coming. So anyway, on the way down I picked up some balloons and we wrote 173 all over them, because that is the score he needs to pass. And we had quite an adventure getting down there. I drove, or atleast tried to drive. Going through the backlands always makes me nervous and I lost control once, I thought something might have been up with my tires and as it turned out I was right! My back tire was pretty low. Then I run over something on the freeway and to end with a bang Lia threw up all over the place! The poor girl, I felt so bad for her. So I had to have Billy come meet us, but he was still surprised. We then went and bought Lia some new clothes and cleaned her up in the Mervyn's bathroom and then we were off to dinner where my mom and Erin met up with us.
Then when we got home we found out that Billy had been nominated as department head at his school! Plus he will probably be in charge of yearbook! And if he wanted to he could facilitate the afterschool program again, which he better not, I want to see him sometimes. But if he wanted to do one day a week thats cool.
We had a great time. Billy has sacrificed so much to take care of his family and we love and adore him for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment