Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm TOTALLY Bitten!

A few friends and I went to the Twilight Prom for the release of Breaking Dawn. I had a blast!! Maybe it was because everyone I was with is a nutty about this series as I am, but we had so much fun.

I helped get the girls ready and down for bed then headed down to Barnes and Noble. You were able to paint your nails blood red, take prom pictures, henna tatoos, take trivia quiz ,make a corsage or do what we did, talk about Twilight! Here are our wristbands, thank you Kristen!!!! If it weren't for her I wouldn't have my precious book! :)
I took this one for my mom, here's some familiar faces.
We were reading it in the parking lot while we waited for everyone to come out.


The final countdown, seriously Kristen cracks me up!


3 comments:

Brooke and Tami said...

I was there too, and I didn't even see you. Bummer! I'm loving the book so far!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! I've been too busy rereading it to post yet! I'm glad to see yours, I'll have to get mine up tonight! I had so much fun hanging out with you. Can't wait to see what you think...yea!...If not before then, we have to talk Sunday. :)

Stjerne said...

Oh my gosh...Breaking Dawn is amazing. I am waiting for my friend to finish it so we can talk about it. The midnight release looked really fun.