Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Hubby Post

(I didn't get tagged, but I stole this from Goldie) 1. What is his name? William David
2. Who eats more? probably Billy, unless I'm preggers
3. Who said I love you first? Billy, I was so excited. He was leaving for New York and I was so sad, but as he walked me to the gate he turned up the radio in my car so we could dance under the stars and he told me he loved me. (two days later I bought my wedding dress)
4. Who is taller? Billy
5. Who is smarter? Book smarts, not doubt Billy. I think my husband is the smartest person on the planet. He's funny, he hates ignorant people, so often times he'll just keep his mouth shut, but in his head he is correcting everything they have said. It cracks me up.
I'm no dummy either though.
6. Who is more sensitive? me. Overly too.
7.Who does the laundry? me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me.
9. Who pays the bills? He does, he gives me budget, it works, I love it, I appreciate him for all the time and effort he puts into it, I'm horrible at it and don't want to mess up our finances.
10. Who cooks more? me.
11. What meals do you cook together? We love to have bar-b-ques, we have a system down, we've gotten really good at it too.
12. Who is more stubborn? Its a freaking tie. If I were to say he was more stubborn he'd fight me on it, so I have to say a tie.... but our little Sophie is more stubborn than the both of us combined.... times a billion!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? a tie.
14. Who has more siblings? me. Mine out number his by a few, hes got one brother... I've got two brothers and two sisters.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? a tie.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything. Except he doesn't like pedicures as much as I do.
17. Who eats more sweets? Billy
18. Guilty pleasures? Dr. Pepper, these special chips that I can't remember the name of, PS3 and I Love Lucy.
19. How did you meet? At a bar-b-que, then I chased him for over a year.
20. Who asked who out first? me, I asked him to go to Starbucks with a mutual friend. (then I read on his blog how lame he thought it all was), but he asked me for our first official date, the Phantom of the Opera. It was the best date ever, then on the way home he told me he had a crush on my visiting teacher. Seriously, I'm not sure when he decided to give me a chance.
21. Who kissed who first? a tie. It was magic.
22. Who proposed? Billy, it was perfect. One time after church we were waiting for a meeting and had about 2 hours to kill, we weren't dating but I asked him if he wanted to see one of my favorite places, he said sure so I took him to the Lincoln Shrine and then Caroline Park. We really hit it off there, and that it where he proposed. He said it was at this place he realized that he loved me... (tearing up, need a tissue). It was funny, we had hiked up this little hill to a bench and I rested my head on his shoulder and I could hear his heart beating, it sounded like he was going to have a heart attack. But it was his nerves. (I guess he'd been hiding the ring all day moving it around from place to place in his car and when we got to the park I was looking for a napkin for some reason and when I opened to glove box he about passed out, I thought it was weird, I found out why later)
The best reaction was telling my mom, when we walked in the door my Aunt told me to sing her a song from the play (we'd gone to see the Producers) and I did a little jump swung my hand in the air and sang "I'mmmmmmmmmmm engaaaaaaaaaaaaged" and my mom fell off of the couch.
23. His best features? too many
24. What is his greatest quality? way too many, he's simply the best, that's why I married him.
25. Tag?anyone who wants to brag about their husbands!

2 comments:

Goldie said...

Yay! Glad you tagged yourself. I loved reading about you and Billy. You guys are so cute and I remember when you went on that fun "Phantom" date and how excited you were about him :)

Anonymous said...

This was a really sweet post! Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to carpool on Friday?? If you're already going with someone it's no problem! Just let me know...Have you seen the spoiler Stephanie released?? Look on Twilight Addicts, I can't wait!!