
This is the ridiculous new face she makes, I have never seen anything funnier...
Wait until you see the final product!!! Thanks again for all of your help Issa.PS- EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THE DARK KNIGHT AND MAMA MIA... I went on a movie marathon this weekend, both were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:
Adorable! Glad to hear Dark Knight was good! Kes and I haven't been to the movies since the last Harry Potter movie came out! We are going to see Dark Knight next week - hooray!
Little Miss Ladybug is way too cute!
Me again :) Did you go to the "reunion"? How was it?
Grandma Eileen here commenting on the most adorable, sweet, hilarious, smart, beautiful ladybug in the entire world. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a Sophiebug flying around your garden right now??? And then there's those teefies . . .what's a grandma gonna say? Treasure the moments!
That is the cutest dress I have ever seen on a pretty cute little girl. What a treasure!
Those are the sweetest pictures!! What a cute idea!
Her smile is just priceless!!
Post a Comment