Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

1. Sophie has taken 2 steps in a row. She is just itching to take off. I was telling Billy that she is so much braver than Lia was at this age. It might be because I was always holding Lia, so she never felt like she needed to walk, but since I can't constantly hold Sophie and she wants to keep up with everyone, she is going to be off and running anytime now.
2. Sophie's party is coming along, she's going to be one next month!!!!!! Which does make me sad, I need her to stay my baby for as long as possible since we've got to wait a while before we have another one.... sad.
3. According to my calculations I've lost 3 pounds in a week. Not that 3 pounds is amazing weight loss, but it does mean that I am finally doing something that works, thats amazing!
4. Billy got his trash kicked at Guitar Hero last night, 7 times to one, oh yeah and it was by my friends SEVEN YEAR OLD SON! Seriously he got it handed to him.
5. Lia has not been able to get her hands on any Sharpies this week, so its been a wonderful week in the McIntosh home.
6. The Dark Knight comes out this Friday, I'm almost as excited about that as I am about Breaking Dawn coming out on the 2nd.

3 comments:

Patrick & Jenn said...

I can't believe your little Sophie is a walker (almost)! They are getting so big... We need to come out and visit SOON! We move next weekend, and then life should calm down a little.

The Heitritter Family said...

Can't wait for Dark Knight! Woo Hoo!

Sarah Rock said...

Katie and Billy
Crazy how your kids are growing! That's so cute that Sophie is up and moving. It's hard for me to realize that you have two kids already. My baby is 3 months. With these blog things I'm starting to catch up with people and it's amazing how time passing is displayed in the raising of our children. love Sarah Rock