Thursday, July 03, 2008

Choo Choo

Well, after trying to avoid hopping onto another bandwagon, I gave in and have read the Twilight series. Never in my life have I been so involved in a story! It was all I could think about, so I had to keep reading all of them. The last one in the series comes out on August 2nd, you better believe I've got plans for that. I'll make sure to take pictures.
Twilight was my favorite

New Moon, I'd heard was the hardest to get through, I still enjoyed it.
Eclipse was amazing, I am very frustrated with Jacob Black though. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

4 comments:

Palazuelos Family said...

TAG YOUR IT!!!!!!!
Hey we saw you guys on the 4th at the Redlands park....BUT we weren't at the park we were driving by on the way to Leonel's family's house...is that crazy or what??? So now I have tagged you for the next time:) Oh, we gotta got to Disneyland at the end of summer and maybe we can get Jen and POatrick to come also!!!! Keep it on the calendar!!! Tina

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you hopped on board! I love not being the only person obsessed with fictional characters! Wait till you read them again, you'll love them even more.

Stjerne said...

I am obsessed with these books. I cant wait until the fourth book comes out. I just finished The Host. It was good but I didnt like it as much as the Twilight series.

Kristy C said...

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
I am just dying for the 4th book!