Friday, November 14, 2008

5 Things

I'm creating a tag, I've decided I need to create a list of 5 things that make me happy.

1- My honey. He is the "cheese to my macaroni" we're total opposites, but he is my match. I love that he kisses me goodbye each morning and before he puts his keys down when he gets home I get another one. He loves his daughters, loves them alot! He sacrifices a lot his time working an extra job so I can stay home with our girls. And I love him more today than the day I married him, didn't know that was possible.

2- Sweet things my girls do. Yesterday as I was walking with Lia back to our house she said "Mommy I love your friends Kortney and Brenda and holding your hand, its the best ever!" And Sopharilly and I spent, oh probably a half an hour, crunching Cheerios then sticking our tongues out and saying "ahhhhhhhhh" then cracking up. Over and over, it was really fun. Their new favorite thing to do is to play under Sophie's crib with their baby dolls. Lia can also sing "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream" (Mauri, you'd be proud) and its not really sweet, but if you make Sophie mad, she'll pick up what ever is close to her and throw it at you.... I think its so funny. It never hits you but you get the point. She'll also point to her nose if you ask her where it is, plus the face she makes while doing it is the best!

3- 5 dollars, that is what Lia asks for all the time now. Example: We're at the drive thru a few weeks ago, me "Lia what would you like?" Lia "A cheeseburger and 5 dollars please" and because of this my mom keeps a small stash of ones to give her. I think its awesome.

4- 2 brothers, Lia keeps telling me about her 2 brothers. That makes me smile... and wonder. Billy swears we'll have all girls (which he wants) but I'd love to have my Tommy and Kasey (Yep, names are already picked out, girls too) I just think its awesome that Lia keeps bringing it up. We'll see what the future holds huhh?!!

5- Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. There has been so much terrible stuff in the news lately about our church, and people can choose to believe what they want to believe, just as I do. But I am proud to be affiliated with this church.

Now I tag:

Valerie, Tammie G. but after 10 years of marriage is W. now, Tami H, Melissa, Jenn, Tina, Taya, Ginny, Jessica, Kristen, Mauri and anyone else who wants a small list of things that make them happy!

1 comment:

Goldie said...

Just reading what makes you happy made me happy. Thanks for sharing. How cute. I hope you feel better. One of these days we need to get our girls together to play and for us to catch up :)