Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Again, I am so thankful!

So I was going to use words to paint a lovely picture of the events that have taken place over the last few days. But really, who wants to hear about Urgent Care trips, ER visits, kidney stones, UTI's and all that other good stuff. I am just so incredibly, beyond words, over the moon thankful for a wonderful husband, mom, sister and friends who dropped EVERYTHING to help me out. We're talking putting up with the drama because of lazy Dr's, driving me all over the place to get decent medical care, staying with my kids, cleaning my house, doing laundry, bringing meals... you name it they did it.
Seriously, they have done EVERYTHING for me since Friday. I'd be lost without them, I am so fortunate to know that I don't have to live without such an amazing support system.

4 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

I'm so glad you are alright, loved and taken care of. Keep up the rest and get better.

Brooke and Tami said...

Sorry to hear that so much crap has happened to you. I'm amazed with your positive attitude! I hope it rubs off on me. BTW...Shauna's baby is due in early January. I'll let you know when she had her.

Brooke and Tami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heitritter Family said...

Just so you know, you can always call on me too! Sorry you have had such a rough week!