We packed up the family and spent the ENTIRE day at Disneyland. We had the best time (yes I say that everytime)
and the longest line was 20 minutes for the Princess Walk- awesome!
Tommy and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Baby Bjorn, it has to be the best invention ever!
Pure magic, Lia just about died when she was Aurora! She screamed "AURORA!!! I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!" then listed off everything she got for her birthday, because it was all Sleeping Beauty (dress, makeup, crown...)
It actually brought tears to my eyes to see my girls so happy... yes, I'm crazy.
I think Sophie's favorite was Cinderella, aka "Ella"
Poor Snow White, the girls only cared about the other Princess's
My crazy two in the mothers lounge, I'm so grateful for that place. I hung out there for almost an hour.
Lia loves her brother.
Her birthday was the first time she's ever stood in line to meet a character. We have one picture of her with Pluto, but we never wait... poor kids huhh???
Jessie is her new favorite though. I'm supposed to get her a Jessie doll.

5 comments:
How fun! I love Disneyland and I can't believe Leah is 4...Happy Birthday Miss Leah:) ps. my email is ydgardner@hotmail.com for when you go private
Thanks for sharing those awesome pictures! I kinda wish I had a girl so we could do the whole Princess thing! (Especially instead of this Choo-choo phase!) I can't believe Lia is only 4! She seems really big. Those princess nightgowns are adorable!
Happy Birthday, Lia!!!!!
I can't believe that Lia is already 4! There isn't a better way to celebrate a birthday than at the Happiest Place on Earth! Happy Bitthday, Lia!
Time sure flies. You have some cutie kids Katie. I can't wait to take a trip to Disneyland soon and partake in all the fun you guys have been having. Remember me when you go private - teacake20@netscape.net
Post a Comment