Erin graduated from the U of R with her Masters in Business.
We had a pre-birthday bbq at my moms house. We went and saw Iron Man 2, then came back and made the best carne and pollo asada, complete with my yummy beans, home made guac. and black bean and corn salsa. My mom babysat the kids while we were out and they made me a cake. It was such a great day!


TOTALLY RANDOM! But I just got all of these clothes at Kohls for $36.88! It's all Osk Kosh, Carters and Chaps! 10 things for Sophie and 3 for Tommy and a bracelet for each of the girls!

I wanted this vest when I saw it a few months ago. But $26.00 for a vest wasn't going to happen. But, $5.00 and now it's mine!!!! or his, whatever.

Some friends heartattacked my house for my birthday, it was so cute. Her daughters wrote the funniest things!

We spent Memorial Day in Crestline. After a bbq at a friends house we spent time down at the lake, it was so beautiful there!!!
TOTALLY RANDOM! But I just got all of these clothes at Kohls for $36.88! It's all Osk Kosh, Carters and Chaps! 10 things for Sophie and 3 for Tommy and a bracelet for each of the girls!
I wanted this vest when I saw it a few months ago. But $26.00 for a vest wasn't going to happen. But, $5.00 and now it's mine!!!! or his, whatever.
Some friends heartattacked my house for my birthday, it was so cute. Her daughters wrote the funniest things!
We spent Memorial Day in Crestline. After a bbq at a friends house we spent time down at the lake, it was so beautiful there!!!
(I love how much they love throwing rocks in the water. They would spend hours doing it!)


Lia's pre-school is over so we had our end of the year party in Oak Glen, it was a great afternoon!
Lia's pre-school is over so we had our end of the year party in Oak Glen, it was a great afternoon!

1 comment:
Hi! Sooo cute! Love the Lake pictures! My boy could play with a pile of rocks even without the lake for hours. Awesome deal on clothes. I LOVE THAT. Don't feel bad about the college thing. I get down on myself about that cause honestly I was just a slacker and could be so much further along. But right now you are busy being an awesome Mommy! Our time to finish school will come. It is just not our "season" for that right now!
Post a Comment