We can always tell when Tommy is cutting teeth, he sticks his tongue out. It's really cute!
Either the french bread took it out of him or the missionaries were totally boring.
Thanks to the awesome new projector, we can watch tv anywhere... isn't that JUST great?!!!
Tommy playing with Uncle Chris. (seriously, Chris is one of the best guys ever sent to earth... he's so great!)
We celebrated Marissa's 17th birthday.
Chris and Trish, the love birds:
The infamous Cheeto. Lia kept putting one on Tosha's leg to see if a sea gull would come eat it. This entertained everyone for a loooooooooooooooooong time.
Here she is waiting for the dumb bird. You can tell by Nate's face we were all rooting for the bird.
Tommy loves the beach!
Here is the girls reward when they do good at swimming lessons. They get to lock themselves in the bunny cage, yep lock themselves in a bunny cage.
They are having so much fun!

Lia was a little anxious to hold her, but Sophie loved it from the get go!

Lia and Kaylie.


First time in.
She's just getting in for the first time and a helicopter flew over... if I could only put into words how much Sophie loves helicopters.




Tommy and Baby J, she's 18 months, he's the same size.
My sister brought her kids down, it's been fun seeing everyone this summer!

Kisses for Daddy.
Lia was a little anxious to hold her, but Sophie loved it from the get go!
Lia and Kaylie.
Kisses for Daddy.
Two of my absolute favorites
The girls made a castle complete with a gazebo for their princesses. Seriously, their imagination is the best!

Proof that I am my husbands favorite person ever:
Sophie went in the potty, I got so excited I went and got ice cream for everyone. (it was me that dumped it on her head, it was funny not mean, you had to be there)
Sophie the Pioneer Explorer, much cuter than Dora
Tommy helped dad clean the girls room.


cute flamingo
More fun picnicking in Oak Glen.
Proof that I am my husbands favorite person ever:
Sophie the Pioneer Explorer, much cuter than Dora
cute flamingo
There you have it folks... see you in a few months! I'm exhausted!

3 comments:
Thank you - that was fun. And . . .I didn't TELL you to update the blog, I asked you to update it. :-)
Gma w/ yellow hair.
Whew! I bet that was exhausting! Love seeing your fun family!!
I just love your kids!! I can't wait to see you all!!!!
Post a Comment