Our boy is officially 9 months now. He is the best baby ever, I'm not even bragging (ok, maybe a little) but he really is. He's just so sweet and happy! He laughs constantly, smiles at everyone, he can kind of wave~ he flails his right arm everywhere to say "hi", he's trying to clap, he's my little tooter scooter and a quick one at that and last of all, when I went to get him out of his crib this morning he was sitting up waiting for me with a huge smile on his face.
My world is a much happier place because he is here! I love you Tom Tom!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He's 9 months already? I thought he was just born!? Where did all that time go? My little Jayden was smiley and happy all the time, too. Today he's a big grump. I put him down for a nap at 11 because he couldn't go five minutes without throwing a fit!
Sounds like the perfect baby!!! He's really, really cute too! Happy 9 monthaversary, Tommy!
Yay!! I can't wait to meet him. He is the cutest little thing out there, all your kiddies are. See you in a couple weeks!!
Post a Comment