Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the parTea!

On Saturday July 10, I was able to host a BEAUTIFUL bridal shower for my amazing best friend! I could never say enough nice things about her, she's so smart, so beautiful, so caring, so giving, so compassionate, so fun, so loyal... just the things you look for in a bestie.
Anyway, it was at Martha Green's Eating Room in Redlands. We reserved the entire back room and had a tea party service. The food was great, the atmosphere was super fun, we are all so excited about this wedding~ Dennis is great too!
And I was really proud of my decorations. (the red plates and yellow napkins were not mine) I brought in all of the linens, flowers and party favors. They were little wedding dress gift boxes that I stuffed with different flavors of teas and a pink flower hair clip. It was a lot of fun and went better than I thought. EXCEPT when I went to leave and had a dead battery...














2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I'm super impressed! Everything is gorgeous. Do you want to come decorate my house?

Angie Peterson said...

It's so beautiful. Love the fabric on the tables. So classy.