Thursday, July 28, 2011

The fun I've been having!

I've been having so much fun this summer! I got to take a short visit to girls camp. I love my girls so much and they were having the best time. The spirit was so strong there, I cried when I left and during the drive home! (we were at President Hinkley's camp in Big Bear, we were on Testimony rock)
And I took Lia with me to mutual this week, we hiked to the top of Bogart Park. She was a champ! This is a real hike and she did it all by herself and did not whine! She also squatted all by herself and ate her whole dinner. I was so proud of her. (I was extra happy to take her with me because I want her to see what I do on Tuesday nights, I know its hard on everyone when I leave... plus my girls are awesome and she loves being around them)
My mom and I took the girls and met up with my cousins and Aunt at the Getty Villa. They were having a kids day... it was amazing, I posted all of the pics on facebook because there are 140 of them and I don't feel like spending 5 hours posting them on here! :o)



It's been a great summer!

1 comment:

Leighton & Mauri said...

Ahhh...the reason posts are so limited on the blogs anymore....FACEBOOK!!