I just got the news that a little over an hour ago my sweet Grandma went peacefully in her sleep. I love her so much and will be forever grateful for everything she ever did for me (and growing up that was alot!)
I will miss her sweet smile and silly laugh. I'm so glad my girls got to spend time with her and get to know her.
That's the only part that really hurts, we have to tell them. It breaks my heart to even think about it.
GOD BE WITH YOU 'TIL WE MEET AGAIN GG!
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Beautiful picture of three incredibly beautiful women. Your mom and you both have a good share of your grandma's tenderness and spunk. Love you.
So sorry for your loss but at least it was peaceful. Love your sweet family!
Post a Comment