Thursday, October 28, 2004

Go Red Sox!

What a series! A clean sweep. I thought that Johnny Damon would have received the MVP. I will admit, I did hop on the Red Sox bandwagon. My sister is working in downtown Boston now and I imagine she had the time of her life last night!
Billy made a great dinner lastnight, he worked really hard to make it nice for me and he did a great job! Our place is starting to look like a home now. We've got some pictures on the walls and books on the bookshelves. Our bedroom furniture got delivered last weekend, it is so beautiful! Its craftsman style solid oak headboard and footboard with a matching bureau and mirror. Its huge though. It makes our room look kind of small. But that's ok, we're not going to live there forever.
The wedding is now 51 days away. Yes I am counting down. I am a girl, I'm allowed.

1 comment:

Billy and Katie said...

Everybody knew the Red Sox were going to win...they have a guy on their team that looks like Jesus.