Friday, October 22, 2004
Welcome To Our Blog!
For those of you who do not know what a blog is, a blog is basically an online journal. Either I or Katie can log on at any time and write whatever we want. I of course will be doing this when I have some free time, and Katie will be doing this from work. We thought this might be a fun way to let people keep up with us and our exciting and busy lives. We expect to update this often with weddings news, information about ourselves, quotes, pictures, funny stories, and pretty much anything that tickles our fancy. It may be quite random or informative, we have no idea. Best wishes to everyone and we hope to be reading some of your comments in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow, what a wonderful way to make comments.
Hmmm... When did you guys start doing this whole thing... and when are you going to update your marriage website?
Billy your such a flip-floper. You were for blogging and then you were against it, and now you are going back to blogging. I just can't trust you at all.
Reid - I defend my actions one hundred percent. The blog world is a now a safer place because of my actions 6 months ago. We removed some dangerous people from the internet.
Post a Comment