Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Posting a comment / 2004 Elections

There seems to be some confusion regarding how to leave a comment. For those familiar with making a Blog, you can now have people post comments in Blogger itself instead of bringing in an outside source like Haloscan. However, the problem is you can only post your name if you have a Blogger account...otherwise you must post as anonymous. So, if you desire to make yourself known to the world, go ahead and include your name in the actual comment. I apologize for the trouble, but it just makes it a thousand times easier for us to manage the blog.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick and tired of all this campaigning. I love politics and I have very strong beliefs in that area, but it just reaches the point where you say, "Ok already, can we vote yet?!?" Everyone with half a brain has already made up their minds (or had them made up for them) and I think we are all ready to vote. Along those same lines, I don't mean to offend anyone, but how can anybody still be undecided? That is just plain crazy. People who wait until they are in the voting booth to make their choice scare me to death. I understand that some people feel they are being forced to decide between two evils, but the decision should have been made a long time ago.

Have you noticed Katie still hasn't posted anything on this blog yet? Someone needs to get her butt in gear!

No comments: