Finally we have an idea of what is going on! I am being admitted into Redlands Community Hospital tomorrow night, that is if nothing happens between now and then. Which I would not rule out at all! Last night my mom came over to keep me company while Billy was in school. I started putting together the baby announcements. It helps keep my mind off of the wonderful contractions I'm experiencing!
Its just nice knowing she'll be here by Thursday night. So that means the next time we write on here, Lia will be with us!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you gonna stick with the name even if it's a boy? I wish you a happy labor if such a thing is possible. When your in tons of pain just blame Billy. It's his fault
Yea!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Say hi to Lia for me when she arrives!! Good luck, Katie...just remember that if Billy passes out you can assign diaper duty for life!!
I've already done 3 diapers and I didn't even get light-headed once during the delivery...although Katie sure was trying to make me pass out by bleeding all over the floor....geesh.
Post a Comment