While I do not anticipate filling my day with crappy daytime television, I have to tell you about a few things that have been filling up my days.
1. My wonderful, beautiful amazing sisters threw me a BEAUTIFUL baby shower on Saturday. It was the nicest shower! All of my closest friends and family memebers were there and got the baby some amazing gifts! She got 19 pairs of shoes! Who knows one baby with 19 pairs of shoes!?! And Ralph Lauren! She got RL shoes, sweaters, shirts everything! Some people may think she got too much pink, but our baby is going to be VERY bald and the more I can do to make her look like a girl the better!
Anyway, one of the activities my sisters had planned was to give everyone a card and have them write some words of advice for me. My friend since kindergarden wrote "Make sure she goes to kindergarden so she can find a friend for life" and another wrote "make sure to enjoy the smile on her face as the wind blows through her hair" and then there was Elise's "Make ceasar salad everyday!" I think it was the hardest I have laughed in a long time. I keep it with me now, I just love that girl!
2. Diaper bags. Ok, I had always anticipated using your basic Target brand diaper bags, but NOOOOOO! I have friends who want me stylin'! Valerie gave me a Dooney Bourke diaper bag, and then one of the sales people from work handed me a Coach bag! ummmmmm ok!
3. Our crazy dogs! For some reason we ended up with the most wacked out dogs ever. On one side of the spectrum we've got Sapphire, the rude, shy, quirky but loveable one. Then there's Dewey. Its impossible not to love this one, he's just so stupid though! Anyway, this morning I was able tog get up and make Billy lunch and breakfast. And I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I hear Billy go "HOLY FREAKIN CRAP! WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT!" and some other things came out too, but you don't need to know those. I thought he was reacting to my actually getting out of bed really early. But as it turns out the dogs had just killed a gopher and brought it in and dropped it in the hallway outside our bedroom! It was HUGE too! It filled up an empty taquito's box! Our backyard now looks like swiss cheese! But they got this gopher they've been lusting after! Hopefully they get this obnoxious cat next door real soon!
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment