Friday, November 20, 2009

Ok, Ok, I just have to share!

So I was trying to keep these a surprise, but I can't. Melissa did an amazing job, I could never thank her enough, these are exactly what I wanted.

Enjoy our kids:

I think this is the sweetest shot. And it looks great hanging on my wall.

This was my dads hat. I love his little foot wrapped around it.










I absolutely adore this one.


This is the announcement picture (that have not been sent out), aside from the gorgeous baby, isn't that a fine looking thumb?!








"why, helloooooooooo Tommy!"
















Our cheeseball!






Just perfect!









Thanks again Melissa, I love them!!!!



8 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

I love love love the one of Tommy looking up the the green blanket. So amazing.

Emily Simpson said...

Such a beautiful family! Tommy is absolutely adorable, and the girls are just gorgeous!

M and M said...

I'm so glad you like them. It wasn't too hard with such cute subjects! :)

Anonymous said...

so cute!! I love the ones with you dad's hat!

Jessica said...

sorry i tried to post a comment a earlier but my computer was not letting me, anyway. i love those pictures, you really have a great looking family. and the "cheeseball" picture was my favorite i think, besides of the sweet ones of tommy. such sweet kids!

Ginny said...

Sooooooo sweet!

Unknown said...

these turned out great!

Unknown said...

tell them they can practice on my kids anytime!