M&M Photography is open for business and lucky for us they are family and like to practice on our girls. I love all of them, but I can't post them just yet. Man, we've got cute kids!!!
They didn't have any dresses there to try on. Bella has a million zillion dresses, that was just one she picked to take. I totally love the dresses you've put the girls in. They look so cute!!
5 comments:
those dresses are ppprreeetyyy!
such cute kids! and beautiful photography! My sister is a lucky girl to have them for her wedding photographers!
They didn't have any dresses there to try on. Bella has a million zillion dresses, that was just one she picked to take. I totally love the dresses you've put the girls in. They look so cute!!
Sooo sweet! I love Tommy!!! And those dresses are adorable!
What cute pictures!!! They came out so good!! And Tommy is growing so fast -I need to stop and see him (and the rest of you all too of course!)
Post a Comment