Sunday, November 01, 2009

Our Herd...










































































































7 comments:

Kristy C said...

super cute pictures!!!! Love their costumes!

Judy said...

Oh my goodness, those giraffe costumes are SO CUTE! Where did you find them? And how, with a brand new baby, did you pull it off??? You are amazing.

Billy and Katie said...

I do it with the help of my amazing family Judy. My mom found them all months ago. The girls were from Homegoods and Tommy's was from Wal Mart, people LOVED it! And the girls loved wearing them.
If you see me out and about I usually always have someone else with me. I'm proof it takes a village.

The Heitritter Family said...

Your new little one is just adorable. And you have a cute herd! You look really lovely in your pictures with Tommy. Isn't this the greatest?!

Goldie said...

What adorable giraffes!! You are a cute family of three :) Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!! I love that all three match! And I love the girls in the laundry basket, my kids love playing in those too!

Sarina said...

So, so cute! Love the giraffes! Bella would go crazy and be so jealous... that's here very "favoritest" animal. You all look great!
Sarina