Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Just a few pics....

Here are some new(er) pictures. My camera has not been my friend the last few weeks so I'm sorry they are not better.
We are spending as much family time together as possible and loving every second of it. Tommy is truly a wonderful baby and he was worth the wait!
(and yes I know there are alot of pictures out of order, I'm tired) :o) My Mitchell, the first boy I ever loved.



It cracks me up how he can look like a little old man in some pictures...
















My monkey-butt




















My floor has still not recovered from our cupcake decorating session!





Sophie claims she was "GUCK" aka stuck


Trying to copy brother...

We only have pictures of Lia near the baby.... Sophie is still not ready to be friends.

Still guck.Family picnic.
Acorn hunting.
Sweet sweet sweet baby boy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm surprised you've been able to do so many activities with such a little baby!

Anonymous said...

Gma Sanborn here - great, great photos. I love the one of Sophie w/ paint on her nose and Lia holding Tommy takes my heart away!
Lisa, Katie has been incredible since this little guy has arrived. I swear it's been easier for her with three than it was with two! She took everybody to Target yesterday for diapers, laundry soap, etc. and stopped by with everyone to visit at my house. It was wonderful! Guess I need to quit being such a 'gushin' grandma!

Sarah Rock said...

A few pictures? :) Your kids are so amazing. Tommy is so cute.

Patrick & Jenn said...

Katie - you are my favorite superhero right now. You make it look so easy. It makes me think maybe I can handle another one someday.

Anonymous said...

Love the adorability factor!!! I can't get over what a cute, cute, cute baby Tommy is! And I love the girls doing some self face painting. :)