Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're doing great!

We're so in love with our little man. He has been the easiest baby ever! (knock on wood) we love every inch of him and are glad he's here.
I'm still trying to get used to boy diapers. Lia got too close to the line of fire today and it hit her in the eye! Yeah, I still haven't stopped laughing about that one.





7 comments:

Judy said...

So beautiful, Katie. You are so blessed.

The Heitritter Family said...

Bayer got a lesson too in diaper changing. I'm so mean, I just told him it served him right for being so close. Boy diapers are eventually way easier though not having to worry about the whole "front to back" thing. He's a doll!

Aub said...

He is adorable! We have to get our baby boys together so they can, ya know probably stare at each other, but they will for sure be best buds!

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see you all doing so wonderfully! Love you lotz!
Gma. Sanborn

Lisa said...

He's so tiny! I know what you mean about boys and diapers. I had to get used to that, too. Before we even got home from the hospital, Jayden peed in our suitcase from the other side of the room!

Angie Peterson said...

Sooo sweet! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Gma Sanborn again. Just looking at these sweet pictures again and hoping for some updated ones soon.
Also, you need to change your family bio to add the fact that you're a normal family with two little girls, a son, two freaky dogs, etc!
Love you all.