All my bags are packed,
I'm ready to go!
The car seat clean beside the door!
I can't wait to get you here
and say "HIIIIIIIIIIII"
I'll kiss you and smile at you,
tell you how much I've waited for you.
Oh babe, I need you now.
This has been going on in my head all day. Thursday is now the big day, I sure hope it comes fast! My house is spotless, the baby gear is all set and now we wait. Poor Lia is going to burst if we don't get him here soon.
I just hope there's room for me on Thursday.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've been thinking about you and I know everything will go smoothly! I just can't wait to meet that precious boy!
Good luck tomorrow. Hope it all goes great! I wanted to let you know (if you hadn't heard) that they aren't letting kids under 18 visit the hospital. My kids were soooo disappointed! But it would have helped if we could have told them beforehand, so maybe you can prepare Lia-- or maybe you already knew!
Thanks you guys.
Chanelle, I had heard that rumor and I cried my EYES OUT! I wanted them to be the first to meet their brother. Lia will be crushed!!! I'm sorry your delivery didn't go as planned and I'm praying they have room for me becauseI kept losing my place in line with Sophie and there was NOTHING more frustrating than that!
Stupid swine flu!
Good luck tomorrow! We'll be praying for you!
Good luck tommorrow!! You have been on my mind all the time this week. I can't wait to meet your sweet little guy. I know he will totally be worth the wait!!
So exciting! We'll be thinking of you and hoping YOU aren't the one bursting before tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment