So there are two little boys in the hospital waiting room. They're having fun talking about anything and everything. One of the boys ask the other why they are at the hospital and he says "I'm here to have my tonsils removed" and the boy replies "Oh, I had that done a while ago, it's no big deal. You're out of school for a week, all the ice cream you can eat and everyone is really nice to you" He then asks the boy why he's at the hospital and the little boy said "Oh, I'm here to be circumcised" and the other boy yells "OH MY GOSH, THEY DID THAT TO ME THE DAY I WAS BORN AND I COULDN'T WALK FOR A YEAR!!!"
Guess what I did today???
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hilarious! Too bad sweet babycakes had to undergo that trauma . . . I know it's for the best but, gosh, that must really hurt!
Gma. Sanborn
That is too funny! You need to send it in to Reader's Digest! I bet you could make some money because I bet they'd publish it!
Post a Comment