He's beautiful! Congratulations McIntosh family! I'm sure your girls must be the happiest big sister's in the whole world! Take care, and let me know if there is anything you need.
Yay!!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! He's gonna LOVE his big sisters....they will take great care of him :) Plus, he will probably spend alot of time in princess dresses and makeup :-)
just checking out his cute picture again! i thought i left a comment a couple days ago but i guess it didn't go through...so just wanted to let you know hwat you already know he is SOOOO cute! i'm really happy for you and can't wait to see him in person
12 comments:
He's beautiful! Congratulations McIntosh family! I'm sure your girls must be the happiest big sister's in the whole world! Take care, and let me know if there is anything you need.
Oh my! He is so cute. I am so excited for you to experience the new adventures of having a boy! Congrats!
Congrats to you guys... he is a cutie!!!
Beautiful, perfect little guy. You've done it AGAIN! Congratulations!
Wasn't he worth the wait?!!! He is so precious!! It's the best to have a brand new baby in the house, it's the best time!
I am so thrilled for your family. He is a doll!
Yay!!!! I'm SO happy for you guys! He's gonna LOVE his big sisters....they will take great care of him :) Plus, he will probably spend alot of time in princess dresses and makeup :-)
Yep. He does look pretty perfect. Even has hair and everything! Congratulations Billy and Katie!
He is such a cute little guy!!! Glad you are all home and doing so well!
That is wonderful news!! Congratulations. What a cute boy.
just checking out his cute picture again! i thought i left a comment a couple days ago but i guess it didn't go through...so just wanted to let you know hwat you already know he is SOOOO cute! i'm really happy for you and can't wait to see him in person
He is so cute! Hope the transition is going well and that everyone is adjusting. Congratulations!
Sarina
Post a Comment